Online Help QA
Just as with software QA, there is a need to test the linguistic, cosmetic and functional elements of localized Online Help. MULTILINGUAL QA will have a professional native-speaker QA expert use the localized Online Help and check it from start to end.
Beyond content accuracy, this also includes a variety of issues specific to Online Help:
- Validation that search functionality works properly in the target language. Variations in languages can often cause search to fail – leaving your Online Help resources of no use to your users.
- Hyperlinks and pop-up text links
- Inter-word and intra-word line breaks
- Online Help window cosmetic layout
- Functional buttons and other compilation-related issues